5/25/10

Morning and naked feet

Waking up before anybody else gives me time to feel my naked feet on the ground and listen to nature sounds. It gives me time to connect to myself. This morning it's misty, it means it will be a nice sunny day later on. I wish any woman on this earth could have her morning moment to reconnect to mother earth and herself. It's so good to you.
We should never forget our inner connection and our duties as mother earth ourselves.
When the rest is silent, when every day life noises are not yet awake, we should say hi to the new day, feel our naked feet very well grounded, like roots, and our arms open to the sky and to the morning energy. We should gift our face of a big simple smile, and be grateful for being alive, simply grateful. Then the day can start. This simple gesture, these few minutes, could last as a all day long
feeling.
We should go back there to our grounding and to that morning during the day when something or somebody is stressing us. We should walk fast away from any feeling of anger and reconnect to our roots.
It would be a good start, not a all yoga session or meditation, not a 15 minutes weight loss exercise. Just gift yourself with a simple moment of grounding, a morning smile and feelings of gratitude.Then later you will be able to find time for the rest.
Connect to the woods even if you are in the middle of a city, close your eyes, smile and feel the ground with your naked feet.
Anyway this morning before, during and after my simple happy moment I had Puccini in my head, "O mio babbino caro".Sometime I feel I have my personal life soundtrack..without plugging anything into my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment