5/15/10

This is what I wrote about 3 years ago...year 2007.
Suddenly one evening with open window on the country skyline,reading a book,I remember when I was a toddler and I was dreaming about what to do once grown up. I I would just try and I could make it. If it would be just smooth.
A flash on a black and white TV , a reporter from who know where, tall , moustaches, he was saying interesting things. So I decided and told everybody I wanted to be a journalist in a funny italian (it sounded more like I wanted just to sell newspaper but I really wanted to travel and be a reporter).
Now everybody is able to do everything, everybody has the opportunity. Ten years ago (1997) I thought I was the only one to make art with recycled glass in Italy and maybe I was. Now we are a lot.
So for once now I do what everybody does, I do not go against the flow! I want to blog.
I will write what I think, my perspective on this world or just what I see around the corner, andmost of all what I think of ecology.
Se una sera di primavera a finestre aperte sulla campagna,leggendo un libro, mi ricordassi all'improvviso di quello che volevo fare da piccola.... e se ci provassi e magari tutto va liscio?... in fondo non ho niente da perdere. Il tempo per seguire i propri sogni non è mai perso.
Flash su immagini in bianco e nero alla televisione, un reporter parla, io avevo imparato a parlare da poco ed ho chiesto che cosa faceva quel tipo. Mi sembrava interessante quello che diceva. Mi hanno spiegato e da quel giorno per un po ho detto a tutti quelli che chiedevano "cosa vuoi fare da grande?": La giornalaia!
Si ora tutti fanno tutto. Io pensavo di essere l'unica a fare arte con il vetro riciclato in Italia.. dieci anni fa, e ora giustamente siamo in tanti. E così adesso ci provo io a fare quello che fanno tutti, per un attimo o di più non vado controcorrente.Vado con un blog. E scrivo quello che penso, il mio modo di vedere il mondo o giusto quello che vedo dietro casa mia, e soprattutto quello che penso di ecologia...


I guess it's time to do it for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment